- Conference programme & abstract book
- Welcome coffee break with 2 snacks
- Morning coffee break with 2 snacks
- Afternoon coffee break with 2 snacks
- Buffet Lunch
- Papers & pencils
- Mineral water & mints
- Conference delegates’ bag
- Participation / Presenter certificate
- All conference material
- At least an author must register and must pay the registration fee.
- Registration fee is only for one participant. The conference certificate will be prepared and printed only for the person who has paid the conference fee.
- If two (or more) authors submit only one paper and physically attend the conference together, a fee for each participant must be paid.
- If two papers by the same author(s) are accepted for presentation but only one of the authors is to present these papers, a fee for all the papers must be paid.
- Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
|1||INHAC2016- 001||Maslahah Approach in Halal -Logistic Operation|
|2||INHAC2016- 006||Halal Sustenance: Understanding of Islamic Practices That are part of the Daily Life of Muslims in Malaysia|
|3||INHAC2016- 007||Halal Tourism: Mosque Tourism in Malaysia from legal & regulatory aspect|
|4||INHAC2016- 008||Halal Financing: Mediation in Islamic Banking Disputes in Malaysia|
|5||INHAC2016- 011||THE EMPLOYER AND THE EMPLOYEE : ISLAMIC LABOR LAW|
|6||INHAC2016- 016||Industry Needs for Educators in Halal Financial Services|
|7||INHAC2016- 020||The Outcomes of Halal Orientation Strategy Among Halal Food Companies in Malaysia|
|8||INHAC2016- 069||IMPLEMENTATION OF HALAL PRODUCT POLICY IN INDONESIA EFFECTIVENESS SIMULATION ON CONTINOUS WATER FLOWING|
|9||INHAC2016- 080||EFFECTIVENESS SIMULATION ON CONTINOUS WATER FLOWING TECHNIQUE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SYARIAH COMPLIANCE WASHING MACHINE ...... READ MORE|
In tandem with this progressive development, the Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies (ACIS) of Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Shah Alam Selangor MALAYSIA once again initiates its 3rd International Halal Conference (INHAC 2016) to provide a platform for the researchers, innovators, and academicians to present, share and exchange their research findings with the conference audience. In addition, it is hopeful that the conference would also serve as an excellent international platform for the interactions and networking amongst researchers, academicians, industry players, regulators, authority bodies and the public. After having its 2nd INHAC 2014 in a different ambiance in Istanbul, this time we wish to offer to all participants mainly to the international participants to see the tremendous halal activities and its implementation by organizing INHAC 2016 in Malaysia.
- To provide a platform for researchers, academicians and industry players to present latest research findings and development in the Halal industry.
- To serve as an intellectual discourse for academicians, researchers, industry players, regulators and the public.
- To built a strong networking and collaboration with local and international bodies, institutions and industries.
"Bridging Academic & Global Halal Industry"
21 & 22 November 2016 (Monday & Tuesday)
Grand BlueWave Hotel,
Shah Alam, Selangor
English, Arabic & Malay
• Selected papers will be published in Special Issue of:
(i) indexed journal (ISI/SCOPUS) - Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities; or
(ii) refereed journal - Journal of Contemporary Islamic Studies - JCIS.
Helpdesk: Tel: +603-55442644 / +6019-3097174 / +6013-6301704 / +6012-9319696