Registration & Payment Tips
- Registration / submission of abstract / full paper and payment must be done electronically through the Confbay online system.
- For First time user, click on the "Registration" menu to create ConfBay Account, and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system. For existing ConfBay user, proceed Login.
- You must enter a valid email address. All notification will be sent via registered email.
- If you wish to make submission, please register as "Presenter".
- Click on "Online Submission" menu to submit your full paper / manuscript, and follow the procedure.
- Before you proceed to register online, please ensure readiness of the following necessary documents:
# Manuscript - Abstract / Full Paper
# For Student - Scanned Copy of Student ID
For registration and payment, please go to Conference Bay Online System
Conference Fee (Including GST)
International Participants / Presenters / Students:
- Earlybird: USD400
- Normal: USD420
Local Participants / Presenters:
- Earlybird: RM1,500
- Normal: RM1,600
#Early bird (30 August 2016) / Normal rate deadline (15 October 2016)
Please take note that a fully paid seminar fee is for one presenter per one paper only. If the co-presenter/author of the same paper wishes to attend the conference, he/she must register separately and pay the seminar fee in full. Conference fee is inclusive of conference package consists of kit and e-proceeding.
1.Payment by ConfBay Online Payment Gateway – A 5% fees will be charged on top of the conference fee and the 5% amount will not be inclusive in the official receipt of the conference. To pay Online / Credit Card > Login > My Payment > Pay Now > Select Type of Payment - Online Payment > Click on "Pay Now". You will receive Payment Confirmation Email immediately after payment is successfully made.
2. Please note that for Paper Presentation, the fee quoted is per paper presentation.
3. All travelling and accommodation expenses will be borne by presenters and participants. Presenters and participants are to arrange for their own accommodation. Presenters and participants are encouraged to stay at the nearby accommodation, where the conference is scheduled or any of the hotels located near the conference venue.
4. For Cash Deposit / Telegraphic Transfer - Please remit your payment into the following account:
Bank Name: Affin Islamic Bank Berhad
Beneficiary Name: Bendahari UiTM
Account Number: 105140003422
SWIFT Code: PHBMMYKL
Bank Address: Affin Islamic Bank Berhad, UiTM Shah Alam, 40450 Shah Alam, Selangor
Participants are required to upload the “Proof of Payment” evidence in the system. Log in > My Status > Payment Proof Submission – Click on “Edit” > Upload & SAVE
5. For confirmation on receipt of payment, you are required to upload the “Proof of Payment” evidence in the system, Log in > My Status > Payment Proof Submission – Click on “Edit” > Upload & SAVE;
6. Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
International Halal Conference 2016 (INHAC 2016),
Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies (ACIS),
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM),
40450 Shah Alam,
Tel (O): +603-55442644
Tel (H): +6019-3097174 / +6013-6301704 / +6012-9319696