INHAC 2019 accepts papers in English, Arabic, Malay or Japanese Language.
"Enhancing Halal Sustainability"
We welcome both conceptual and empirical papers that fall within, but not limited to the followings sub-themes:
1. Halal Food & Safety
- Halal Food
- Halal Ingredients
- Halal Testing
- Halal Animal Feed
- Halal Slaughtering
2. Halal Services
- Halal Logistics
- Halal Pharmaceuticals
- Halal Tourism & Hospitality
- Halal Financing
- Halal Consumerism
3. Halal Business & Industry
- Halal Cosmetics
- Halal Retailing
- Halal Warehousing
- Halal & Business Ethics
- Halal Transportation
- Halal Supply Chain
- Halal Packaging
- Halal Businesses & Halal Auditing
4. Halal Standard & Policy
- Halal Auditing
- Halal Standards & Policies
- Halal & Governance
- Halal Quality Assurance
- Halal and Legal / Regulatory Framework
- Shariah Compliance and Shariah Governance Issues
5. Halal Research & Education
- Ethical Issues in Halal Products
- Halal and Curriculum Development
- Halal Textile
or any other relevant topics.
Abstract Deadline: 7 February 2019 15 February 2019 CLOSED
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 1 week after abstract submission CLOSED
Early Bird: 15 January 2019 CLOSED
Payment Deadline: 15 February 2019 25 February 2019
Participant Registration: 15 February 2019 CLOSED
Full Paper: 15 May 2019
Submissions should be made in the form of MS Word files.
* Click for INHAC 2019 Full Paper Guideline Template
All submitted INHAC 2019 papers will be peer reviewed. Those interested to present at INHAC 2019, must submit abstract through the online submission system by the Conference Management System.
Category of Registration:
Types of Submission:
2) Abstract & Full Paper
Modes of Presentation:
1) Oral Presentation
2) Virtual Presentation
Languages for Presentation & Paper Submission:
- Laptop and LCD projector shall be provided for oral presentation.
*Guidelines for Virtual Presentation
Some of you might be unable to make the trip to conference to present your paper in person, due to some restrictions or reasons. Virtual presentations would allow you to have the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. You may therefore register for a virtual presenter and present your paper virtually by following the guidelines below:
- Submit your full paper according to full paper template for the conference before the due date.
- Register and make payment via INHAC 2019 online registration system.
- Prepare your pre-recorded presentation video for the duration of 15 to 20 minutes.
- Presentation video should contain of you presenting in person, with your presentation slides written and presented in English, Arabic or Malay.
- A notification of acceptance will be sent to you upon receipt of your video.
- Your presentation video shall be played in a slot allocated for your paper.
- Following the conference, you will be mailed a conference pack including a printed receipt of payment, certificate of participation, and a printed copy of the conference programs. For this purpose, we would advise presenters to complete their personal profile particulars in INHAC 2019 online Registration System.