Call for Papers & Participant
Full paper deadline: 15 August 2019 30 August 2019
Camera-ready paper deadline: 15 September 2019
Registration (Participant): 15 September 2019
Payment deadline: 15 September 2019
Dewan Muktamar, Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies (ACIS)
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
Shah Alam, Selangor, MALAYSIA
Sub-Theme: Zakat, waqf, charity (sedekah), infaq, grants (hibah), gifts (hadiah), faraid, wills (wasiat), inheritance (pusaka), virtues, volunteers (kesukarelawan) and other Islamic philanthropy
RM 300 (Malaysian) / USD 80 (International)
- 3 keynote speaker
- 100 papers presentation
- Chapter in Book (Camera-ready Paper) with ISBN*
- Conference programme book
- Morning coffee break
- Buffet Lunch
- Afternoon coffee break
- Mineral water & mints
- Conference delegates’ bag
- Certificate of participation / presenter
- 8 - 10 minutes presentation
- All conference material
- At least an author must register and must pay the registration fee.
- Registration fee is only for one participant. The conference certificate will be prepared and printed only for the person who has paid the conference fee.
- If two (or more) authors submit only one paper and physically attend the conference together, a fee for each participant must be paid.
- If two papers by the same author(s) are accepted for presentation but only one of the authors is to present these papers, a fee for all the papers must be paid.
- Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
Malay, English & Arabic
Chapter in Book with ISBN (Full Paper)